SOLLIFE Wellness Philosophy
Taking Care Of your Health from the cellular level
Healthy cellular functions are the root of all health. Your body is made up of billions of cells, science tells us very clearly what nutrients your cells need to maintain optimal health. We also know from science what can impact the health of your cells, from chemical toxins to genetics. The objective in maintaining healthy cellular functions is to enable your cells (regardless of what their individual responsibility is) to function at their optimal level.
All the Research & Development work at SOLLIFE are based upon the following principles:
Dato Mohd Nazlee Kamal, PhD.
- Deputy Group Managing Director and Board of Director, Solution Group Berhad.
- Board of Director, National Institute of Biotechnology Malaysia
- Chairman, Industrial Advisory Board, Faculty of Life Sciences, Monash University Malaysia
- Chairman, Malaysian Bio-XCell Sdn Bhd (2011-16)
- CEO, Malaysian Bioeconomy Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (Previously known as Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation Sdn. Bhd.) (2011-16)
- Group Managing Director, Inno Bio Ventures Sdn Bhd (2005-11)
- CEO, Inno Biologics Sdn Bhd (2003-11)